[Northkeep] Farspeaker List from the Clerk

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 9 09:46:10 PDT 2002

Greetings everyone!

I have gotten 12 responses from people giving me their
info for the Farspeaker list... PLEASE, if you want
your info on there, email it to me!! Even if you know
that I personally have your info send it to me again,
as this is a way that I am tracking the authorization
to distribute to those who request a copy of the list.

The info that I need (Give as much or as little info
as you wish)

SCA Name
Mundane Name
Phone number
Email Address
Special note (don't call after X o'clock)

Also, please put FARSPEAKER in the subject (aren't
filters a wonderful thing??)

Thanks for your cooperation guys!

Zahava

=====
"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds"-- Albert Einstein