[Northkeep] Demo on Saturday

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Sun Sep 15 21:15:22 PDT 2002

First off, I would love to say thank you for the turn out and all the work
done on Saturday.  Congratulations to our new Ensign, HL Maria Theresa
Giovani, our new Dionader, Evan der Fultime and to the youth from the
Rapier tourney, Lothar went undefeated and all did well.

We had a wonderful display in the A&S area, great job Tam and all those who
were over there.  Lady Elizabeth and house, thank you all so for the
breads.  Thanks to all who brought projects to display and fought and
answered questions, put up and took down, it was a very good day; even with
the light rains.

All was then followed by a delightful revel out at Lady Anawyn's house that
was just magical, thank you and Eggswyth for having us over.

Thank you all for such a wonderful day,

Susan the Curious
your friendly neighborhood hospitaller
who can't spell