[Northkeep] Close Calon event Nov 9

Hugh Niewoehner HNiewoehner at netscape.net
Mon Sep 16 07:31:34 PDT 2002

Just one note about this.  The event is Caloncon.   The period reference would be "Althing".  Unless things have changed considerably since my departure from B3R... Once a year the Calon's have an event where anybody can air their complaints, suggestions, etc.   There are all day "business meetings" where the different offices discuss changes in structure, rules, whatever.    If you want a look a how a different kingdom operates it's an interesting exercise.

I'm certain HE Alcyoneus will correct me if I've gotten it all wrong.  (If he's still on this list.)

     Damon