[Northkeep] My accident as reported by a friend

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Tue Sep 17 16:10:55 PDT 2002

The below says this far better than my two finger typing can.  I saw the Dr
today and go to the Ortho on Friday, I hope the swelling is down by
then.  We got the Jeep towed over today and it bent the rear axle,
otherwise it looks ok, and we got the stuff out of it and found my cell
phone in the floorboard.  I will be fine, as Kit and Mike said, the hardest
part will be communicating, typing and talking with just one hand will be
amusing.  I have always been accident prone, so am used to all the kidding,
so don't worry about tormenting me; can't be much worse than what I have
already thought.  Hopefully I will be driving soon, otherwise will be
asking for some rides.

Thanks for all the concern and I am so thankful it wasn't any worse,
Susan

Message from friend
Well...I got a phone call about 10 'til 12 tonight from my buddy
Susan.  She proceeded to ask for some Arnica and then came over...still
wearing her hospital bracelet.  Seems Miss Susan was exploring some
unfamiliar territory and came upon a tree.  Actually, we think it was just
the Jeep being jealous of her talking about abandoning it to an older
model..."that wouldn't matter if she ran into a few trees."  Everyone's
ok...mostly...except the poor Jeep.  It may not pull through.  Susan's
broken arm will mend but she might not be too fluent on email for
awhile.  She hasn't had a little one keeping her proficient in the
one-handed typing like some of us.  heehee  She's still in good humour and
will probably have a little more time to read email for a few days.  Looks
like the tea parties will have to at her house until further
notice.  LOL  (I wrote that one for you, Susan...I know you can't go too
long without email...especially when cooped up at home!)