[Northkeep] Questions about the Farspeaker List

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 23 11:15:58 PDT 2002

I have received a question from someone wondering if
they were allowed to be on the Farspeaker List.  This
is such a good question as I have forgotten how many
new(er) people we have in our Populace who do not know
the old vernacular of the SCA! The Farspeaker List
contains the contact information for anyone living
and/or playing in Northkeep who wishes that
information to be available to the other members (paid
or not) of the populace. This information will NOT be
posted to the open list, nor published on the Web. It
will however be available via personal email (I will
send the excel file to people who ask for it, NOT YET
THOUGH) and in hard copy at Populace Meetings.

Again the info I am looking for (give as much or as
little as you want)

SCA Name
Mundane Name
Phone