[Northkeep] Fwd: [Ansteorra] 3 Questions...

MBC71798 at aol.com MBC71798 at aol.com
Wed Sep 25 09:12:27 PDT 2002

From: L T <ldeerslayer at yahoo.com>
To: ansteorra at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Ansteorra] 3 Questions...
Sender: ansteorra-admin at ansteorra.org
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 21:45:30 -0700 (PDT)

Now I know you are saying...when the heck is she going to stop with the questions...
but honestly...I see this as a way to get us to share our opinions and experiences
on "neutral" ground and allow us to understand each other better.

So here's my current set of questions.

1. What are 3 things you like about the SCA in Ansteorra?

2. What are 3 things you have been doing in the past 6 months
in the SCA that you enjoy?

3. Who are 3 people in Ansteorra who best personify the attributes of Ansteorra?

Lorraine DeerSlayer