[Northkeep] Poison Ivy [was archery]

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 25 10:56:49 PDT 2002

"You can spray with broadleaf herbicide, but you risk
killing lots of harmless plants and who knows what
else." (http://www.poison-ivy.org/html/faq.htm)

Here is an herbicide I found at Home Depot for lke $6
for 24oz..

Ortho Brush-B-Gon Poison Ivy, Poison Oak & Brush
Killer Ready-to-Use 24 oz.

Model 433010

Kills tough weeds: poison ivy, poison oak,
blackberries, kudzu, willows, more
Rainfast in 2 hours drytime for effectiveness that
won't wash away
Systemic action kills brush, roots and all
Ready-to-use with sprayer; no mixing or measuring

Zahava