[Northkeep] Cloaks

Susan Pettey susanpettey at msn.com
Thu Sep 26 14:33:02 PDT 2002

I made mine out of wool and flannel and made it reversible.  Wool keeps the
majority of the wet weather off and the flannel is soft and warm especially
for camping outdoors at winter events.

The patterns are for children Simplicity 5927 (just need to make it out of
something other than felt and make the cloak to touch the ground)and for
adults Simplicity 5794.