[Northkeep] Free Folkdance Lessons - Bartlesville area

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Fri Sep 27 21:53:25 PDT 2002

Announcement of Free Dance Classes

To Whom It May Concern:

International folkdancing is a fun, wholesome activity that we think is well
suited to your organization.  There are dances for all ages and levels of
ability. Historically, these dances from around the world have been done by
all members of the community--whoever could walk, danced.  We think it is a
wonderful activity for families, Scouts, homeschoolers, Big Brothers & Big
Sisters, Boys & Girls Clubs, retired people, singles, marrieds, teenagers,
boys, girls, men, women....well, for everyone!  (Including you!)

Please include this short announcement in any upcoming newsletter you may be
preparing.  If you would like a color poster to put up, we will be glad to
mail you one.  Feel free to call or e-mail if you have questions.

Thanks--we hope to see you at folkdancing!

Sally & Alan Jenkins

International Folkdancing Comes to Bartlesville!
4 free lessons, for All Ages.  Great Family Activity.
(Toys available for the very smallest and Chairs for the very oldest)
When:  All the Sundays in November 2002 (Nov. 3,10, 17, & 24--does not cut
into Thanksgiving weekend), from 2:00-4:30 p.m.
Where:  428 SE Seneca (5th & Seneca) --Unitarian Church Building
No registration, no partner, no experience, no commitment (no need to attend
all           lessons)
We will teach, re-teach, and review at every session and will do our best to
customize the teaching to the people present.
Who:  Taught by local folkdance enthusiasts Alan and Sally Jenkins
For more information, call 335-5908 or e-mail salandalan at aol.com

Learn the Folkdances of the World
           Hear Interesting Music
                     Get Great Exercise (wear soft-soled shoes & short
sleeves)
                               Meet Fun People