[Northkeep] Dionader Ensign Tournament

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 13 10:44:36 PDT 2002

Greetings to the greatest of Baronies,
          I am in need of a couple of things for tomorrows activities. First, I will need the assistance of two or three people to help run the list. Specifcally I am in need of list mistress' for the heavy tourney. We will also be in need of water bearers of which I am sure we will have plenty. I will be bringing some squirt bottles, two liter bottles, and one gott cooler full so we should have enough water. If there is anything else you can think of please let me know. I will see you all tomorrow.
Lord Angus Macdhaid Gunn
Squire to Sir Alreck Kanin
Knight Marshall Northkeep.