[Northkeep] Archery Thursday?

LRA lra at olpdsl.net
Wed Sep 25 09:10:45 PDT 2002

There is a liquid/spay one can get at place like Home Depo and Sutherlands
that is specifically for poison ivy and poison sumac and such sort things.
If I recall correctly, it came in quart and gallon sized for about $15 and
$30 respectively, but would cover great areas. Sorry I can't recall the
product name.

Lynn the Inquisitive