[Northkeep] New member of the Barony

Robert Stewart skerritheviking at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 11:19:36 PDT 2003

We spend three years trying to get them to walk andtalk, then fifteen trying to get them to sit down and shut up.
skerri
 Susan O'Neal <catmafia at swbell.net> wrote:At 10:45 AM 4/8/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Hey, now. Don't rush us out here. Gestation is longer that two months,
>and less than fifteen. Oh, you weren't talking to me.
>skerri

Hehe, you are doing your parts. Just looking to see that we keep our
Baroness in a constant supply of babies. This is a duty I hope not to take
part in personally. It is amazing how short of time they stay small, for
little Dora has passed a year now an is quite the little girl. We now have
Janessa and Aislynn and Zahava and Crimthon are expecting end of May/early
June and we will have our first little boy in awhile.

Susan