[Northkeep] HELP!!!!

roger walker draegan88 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 21:40:02 PDT 2003

This is very interesting and informative but it
doesn't exactly help with my problem at hand. I should
have been more specific. What I'm looking for I guess
is specific instructions on what to do next. BTW I now
have a small coating of salt on the hide, but I'm not
sure if it will be enough.  Thanks anyway and your're
right, I should have known better than to ask an
opened ended question like that.     OTAR