[Northkeep] A scroll to die for

Annais de Montgomerie annais at cox.net
Mon Apr 14 12:42:47 PDT 2003

OH MY!!!  That is beautiful!  What a gift(of talent and from the artisans)!

The really neat thing is that there are step by step photos of this piece.
And that more than one person did this, so that not one person became
overwhelmed with the whole thing.  I know that we have many fine scribal
artists in our kingdom who can do just as well if not better.

Annais