[Northkeep] newcomers class

Snitt mogovalley at cox.net
Sun Apr 13 21:07:22 PDT 2003

I learned LOTS from this class. Thanks to all involved it was really really
great to be able to get a really good scoop on what goes on and how
everything works and it really cleared up a lot of things. If you are new to
the Society, then I really suggest that you take the newcomers class next
time it comes up because it was really informative and fun!

Montega