[Northkeep] Crown and Queen

Montega Blackdragon montega_blackdragon at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 18 16:05:39 PDT 2003

Yeah but it sounded better when Sam Elliot said it in Roadhouse...

hmmm... Sam Elliot.... *swoon*

*twisted smile* Wonder what he looks like in armor? Ok enough of that..

YES, I am on that volunteer sheet for Crown.Whoo hoo! I am going up earlier
on Friday so if anyone is in need of a ride I am always by myself.

Montega