[Northkeep] Estrella pictures and such

Beth Hansen Beth at stormreaver.net
Sat Apr 19 12:27:17 PDT 2003

I just finished posting a bunch of photographs to my personal website of
Estrella War 2003. I also reposted my Event report there, so scroll down for
the photos.

If you'd like to see them, take a look at:
http://www.stormreaver.net/sca/estrella2003.htm

If you have low-bandwidth, there's an abbreviated version at:
http://www.stormreaver.net/sca/events/estrellapix.htm

Enjoy!

- zubeydah

PS: As Her Excellency, Mercedes, has posted a link to the map page I have
been working on, please note that with the reorganization of my personal
page, that link no longer works. The map site is still available, but is
seen at: http://www.stormreaver.net/sca/mapping/index.htm