[Northkeep] Estrella pictures and such

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Sat Apr 19 14:32:57 PDT 2003

At 02:27 PM 4/19/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Enjoy!
>
>- zubeydah

It is a great site, I love your use of rich colors.  I like the event
reports.  I'm sorry that you haven't had any greater responce for your
maping project, it looks great.  You have a great start for Northern Events
and it might be really cool to have people supply event reports/memories
for the basic events in the North-serving as incentive for people to try
new events in the area and also let ones be familier with what happens with
each event.  I know from a Hospitaller's position, this could be a great tool.

Susan the Curious
Hosptialler Northkeep