[Northkeep] event reports / stories / reviews

Scott and Susan MBC71798 at itlnet.net
Sat Apr 19 22:05:53 PDT 2003

hummm what about the stories of the first Border Skurmish?? You know the one
that had the "well marked site",(the 3X5 card, written in pencil, duct taped
to the tree, behind the vine, and it was raining....) That was an event all
right, Funny, but it happened. I was there for about an hour and was tired
of the mud, so I went home. But Rory and Admiral have great stories about
that one.
Ldy Susannah