[Northkeep] Diarmaid: Russian Rsearcher

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 21 03:36:59 PDT 2003

Please pardon the broad bandwidth use for the specific
message, but I can't fully recall your e-mail addy,
Diarmaid (one of thse days I may start actually
keepingt an addresss e-bok, rather than storing old
messages or memorizing addresses)

Here is another link the Russian Researcher might want
to take a look at; although how Gothic these sabatons
are and thus their usefulness, I am unsure, but it
might be interesting.

http://www.armourarchive.org/ubb/Forum1/HTML/010291.html

We now return you to your regular Monday morning list.
already in progress.

Valstarr