[Northkeep] Welding Help!

Jerry and Teresa Herring herring at upperspace.net
Wed Apr 23 17:45:49 PDT 2003

Hi,
We have the parts now we need help. I have no skill or knowledge in welding
nor do I have access to the equipment so I am sending out a request for
help.

Thormund has very kindly offered to cut and weld the List poles but it is a
lot for one man to do before Populace next week, and I would not ask him to
do it all since this is a "Baronial" project.

Is there any one out there with time, access to the equipment, skill, and
that is willing to put together part of the New list poles before Populace
on the 28th?

I can be in Tulsa any evening this week and will be there Saturday morning
as well. If you can help or know some one who can help please contact me
before 9PM tonight (April the 23rd)

Thanks in advanced,
Ian