[Northkeep] gallon jars needed for crown feast

LRA lra at olpdsl.net
Thu Apr 24 14:44:58 PDT 2003

Hi guys,

I've been looking for gallon jars in my usual places, but don't have enough.

I need 8 more gallon glass jars with lids to make pickled eggs for crown
feast. And I need them this weekend, tomorrow (Friday) would be better. I'll
be in town tomorrow (to pick up the eggs) so I can stop by and pick up jars
from you guys.

If you want the jars returned, just mark them and I'll get the back to you
after feast.

Please let me know if you have glass gallon jars I can have, borrow, or know
of a sure place to get some.

Thanks,

Lynn