[Northkeep] Re: Pavillions @ wally world?

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Sun Apr 27 22:12:57 PDT 2003

At 11:25 PM 4/27/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Please tell me what these looked like? i was at the big W this weekend
>(admiral/memorial) and they didnt have anything but "normal" tents and
>awnings... may go back and get one cuz i do alot of camping with VW
>people, but i wanted to look at these cool ones before i committed to
>anything.
>
>CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU GUYS MONDAY!!! AND ATTEND CROWN, MY FIRST
>"EVENT"!!!! (can you tell i am getting excited?)
>
>see you at populace, with my little flaggy thingies...
>chris

I will try to pull the picture of mine off of the box and bring it
tomarrow.  With so many new folk, I will try to be there before 7 to meet
people and answer any questions you might have.  As for the pavillion, I
got mine at the WM down Memorial at 43rd, they had one set up inside by the
entry to the garden center.

Susan the Curious
Hospitaller of Northkeep
Kingdom of Ansteorra