[Northkeep] on pavillions

Robert Stewart skerritheviking at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 09:25:13 PDT 2003

Ahoy and Hola, everyone-There are several fine gentles who have expressed an interest in either learning about doing a period pavillion, or inquiring on having one made.  I will be available at Crown Tourney to help figuring out how to make one, and also for consulting to have a period tent made.  I am going to be on merchant's row selling necklaces, brooch jewelry, and utility beasd strands-plus custom work or repairs-, and if you miss me there, my wife and I have a pink and white striped A-frame you can stop by.  This is, of course, when I am not fighting.  If you need help with these or any other things, please feel free to chat with me, and remember, if you miss me, there is only one person in the SCA named Skerri.YIS

Lord Skerri Valtorsson, Esq.
Incipientalmost Canton of Chemin Noir
Barony of Northkeep
Kingdom of Ansteorra

Praise no sword before wet, no ale before drunk, nor ice before crossed