[Northkeep] An Open Letter Regarding Crown Tourney

Montega Blackdragon montega_blackdragon at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 30 05:04:00 PDT 2003

People like you are the reason that playing in the Society is so wonderful.
In fact, that was one of the first things my father (Who has played for
several years) said to me about joining. "They are the nicest people you
will ever meet. There is a bond and trust there that just can't be broken."
So far everything he said was true. I would like to extend a personal thank
you to all who have made me feel welcome. Crown will be my second event, and
I am really looking forward to it!

Montega