[Northkeep] populace

Robert Stewart skerritheviking at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 06:50:57 PST 2003

Annis and I didn't get a reminder either, but we could not go anyway; gas$ and all, since we just moved here.  what happened, anything especially cool?
skerri
 Susan O'Neal <catmafia at swbell.net> wrote:At 12:40 AM 4/1/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>Sorry I didn't make it to populace. I didn't see a reminder but I was
>pretty sure it was on. Anyway, the real reason was my dog has been really
>sick and the poor little guy had to go in for surgery last night. It's
>still touch and go.
>

>Fàelàn

We hope your little one is well soon. As for the reminder, I'm not sure
why it didn't send-it was set to and I hadn't noticed that it didn't go
till someone else mentioned it.

Susan