[Northkeep] Crown Planning Mtg. 3

Herndon, Darin DHerndon at bswintl.com
Wed Apr 2 11:21:43 PST 2003

The next Crown Tourney Planning session will be held the hour before
April's officers' meeting.  That will be at 2 PM on April 13 (April 20,
the usual day, is Easter).

As was announced at populace, that meeting is scheduled for Hick's Park
as the library down by Woodland Hills is moving.  Hick's Park is the
location that officers' meetings were held last summer.

As a reminder, anyone in the populace is welcome at the planning
meetings.

On a separate note:
I am trying to get approval from the state park to come out the Sunday
before Crown Tourney and do some cleaning.  If anyone is intersted in
helping with that (don't need many) email me and let me know.  We'll
need to bring our own cleaning supplies for that trip.  If you are
wanting to see the site ahead of time and are willing to do a little
work, this might be the chance.

Etienne