[Northkeep] Mini Tourney/Fighter Practice

OttokarLuther at aol.com OttokarLuther at aol.com
Mon Apr 7 23:57:24 PDT 2003

Greetings
come fight with us at this mini tourney. Lord Skerri Valtorsson, Esq.and Lady
Annis atte Roseberry are new to the kingdom and we fighters in Chemin Noir
are new to fighting we all would like to get together and have a fun day of
fighting and BSing
Ottokar Luther Von Holstein
I would like to take this opportunity to invite all of you to Lady Annis and
I's house for a day of festivities on April 13th A.S.37.  We intend to do
fighting with a mini-tourney, discussion on how to interact in the
S.C.A., and a small pot-luck feast (byob).  There will be a prize for victory
in the tourney, best death, and most chivalric.  Annis and I will be
providing an ample amount of stew, and several loaves of homemade bread.

We live at 451 No. Foreman in Vinita, phone# 918-256-6720.  We live on 2 1/2
acres, with ample space in the back for fighting, chatting, melees, and have
a gigantic house!  Please see about friends wanting to come as well.  Feel
free to bring music or instruments.  We have a baby grand, if anyone knows
how to play.  We will possibly be doing some armouring, too.

We are all hoping that Your Excellencies and Lord Angus can attend, since
this will give a chance for several of the fighters to qualify, everyone to
hang out in a relaxed atmosphere, and help out with the proto-incipient
Canton!  We hope that we can start around 10 or 11 a.m., and eat about
5-ish.  If possible, good folks attending please let Annis and I know so we
have a rough idea of how many/who to expect.

If you need directions, please e-mail me at <A HREF="mailto:skerritheviking at yahoo.com">skerritheviking at yahoo.com</A> or <A HREF="mailto:skerritheviking at hotmail.com">
skerritheviking at hotmail.com</A> .

TTFN-----YIS

Lord Skerri Valtorsson, Esq.