[Northkeep] Officers vs. Mini-Tourney?

Robert Stewart skerritheviking at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 15:18:52 PDT 2003

Also, is it possible for the Knight Marshall to come, or his warranted deputy, so I can get my outh. and warrant changed from Calontir to here?  I realize it's an hour, and he/they/she would not be able to stay long, Annis and I won't be out to Tulsa until crown, and then just saturday night and sunday.  Thanks!
 OttokarLuther at aol.com wrote:--
Sorry my fault when Lord Skerri asked me what date I thought would be good I
guessed and I totally forgot about officers meeting.

We will be doing more of these. with more planning and better timing and more
lead time (hopefully, note to self actually look at calendar don't guess)
Sunday is our regular guys with sticks smacking each other day (or unofficial
fighter practice) just thought we would spice it up a bit

For those who don't have officers please come and have some fun swatting
newbies (that's me)

Ottokar

Lord Skerri Valtorsson, Esq.
Incipientalmost Canton of Chemin Noir
Barony of Northkeep
Kingdom of Ansteorra

Praise no sword before wet, no ale before drunk, nor ice before crossed