[Northkeep] Good news about a gone but still missed member of Northkeep

John Sandstrom john.sandstrom at verizon.net
Tue Apr 15 09:16:59 PDT 2003

and on that note I guess I should introduce myself :-)

Hi!

For those of you who don't remember me, I am Omar Mohammud Mirzazadeh.

I joined the SCA there in NorthKeep in AS XVI, when it was still Nordliche
Strum.  I served a term as Seneschal and was also a deputy Herald for a
time.  I left in AS XII to move to Midrealm.  Left there for Southern
Ansteorra (Star Gate) and now live in the Barony of Settmour Swamp in the
East.

I am currently the Deputy Kingdom Seneschal for the Southern Region of the
East and Court Herald for Their Excellencies, Sir Teric and Mistress Paigan,
Baron and Baroness of Settmour Swamp.

Mundanely, I am John Sandstrom, laid off librarian, who wants to come home
to Oklahoma or Texas ;-)

I miss y'all so I decided to join the e-list.

Omar