[Northkeep] Scribal Guild Reminder

Donna Hufford dhufford at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 15 11:57:33 PDT 2003

Scribal Guild meets this thursday, April 17th, 7 pm

Directions using HWY 412 to Sand Springs from East or West:
Take the HWY 97/Wilson Ave Exit. From the west, this is the Sand
Springs/Sapulpa exit. Turn north onto Wilson and go forward to 9th street.
Turn east (right) and go one block to Cleveland.  House is on the Southeast
corner.  Address 825 N. Cleveland  phone 245-9760

If anyone needs further clarification of directions or is coming into Sand
Springs by a route other than 412 email me privately and I will do my best
to provide directions.

See you there

Siobhan