[Northkeep] FW: [Scriptoris] Ansteorran Charters

Tamberlin tamberlinofnk at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 20 09:14:46 PDT 2003

Attn Scribes.  Please take note of the following from
the Sable Scroll.

Tamberlin

Greetings Scribes,

I need your help.  I am getting scrolls that are being
turned in that I
cannot
use.  Here is my dilemma.

Just this past week, I have seen two sable crane
scrolls (they were
painted by
different artists and both are different designs) that
have the crane
painted a
different color other than black.  If you have a
question about what
colors to
use, here is a website that gives color pictures of
the Ansteorran
badges.
http://home.earthlink.net/~dmmerlick/awards1.html

I need all scribes to pass the word to everyone with
paintbrush in-hand
PLEASE read all charter instructions BEFORE you paint.
 These
instructions give
us direction for the badges and the standards to
conform to.  And if
they still
don't understand the instructions, direct them to the
website listed
above or
contact me.

Please remember ... these charters are being given to
individuals who
have
worked hard for their group/Ansteorra.  Let's WOW them
with our
creativity and
period techniques.

Thank you to you all for your continued work and I
look forward to more
exceptional scrolls.

In service,
H.Ly. Ceinwen ferch Rhuel
Sable Scroll

=====
:p :b :d :p :b :d :p :b :d :p :b :d :p :b :d

Friends help you move.
Best friends help you move bodies.
---bumpersticker