[Northkeep] Pavillions

Horn, Trisha D. tdhorn at saintfrancis.com
Fri Apr 25 08:02:03 PDT 2003

I am planning on attending the Med Faire in Skiatook, money dictating
attendance of course, this weekend.  What would be the best way to get
together to look over plans/styles?  I don't mind driving up sometime, but
most weekends are, of course, busy.  I'm putting off buying an inexpensive
tent at, say, Wally World.  But if it's going to take awhile to put a
pavillion together anyway (which I suspect it is), I'll go ahead an pick up
a cheapo deal, so no rush if your pressed for time.  Just let me know what's
best for you (maybe a little gathering, since several people seem to be
interested in pavillions???)  Thanks...

********* Email Confidentiality Statement *********
Visit http://www.saintfrancis.com/emailconf.asp