[Northkeep] Targets as Advertised earlier

BlakHawk BlakHawk at blakhawk.cjb.net
Sun Apr 27 12:28:06 PDT 2003

Sorry We have temporarily run out of Stock for the Throwing Stumps.... BUT for those or you with thrift sense such as mine... I am willing to travel in the tulsa area to pick up other pieces we can cut into targets for Knife and Spear all I need is assistance in Loading them and permission to pick up the wood for FREE... That is get the wood for free...