[Northkeep] Re: Pavillions @ wally world?

Chris Graue myangelmorgan at juno.com
Sun Apr 27 21:25:22 PDT 2003

Please tell me what these looked like? i was at the big W this weekend
(admiral/memorial) and they didnt have anything but "normal" tents and
awnings... may go back and get one cuz i do alot of camping with VW
people, but i wanted to look at these cool ones before i committed to
anything.

CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU GUYS MONDAY!!! AND ATTEND CROWN, MY FIRST
"EVENT"!!!! (can you tell i am getting excited?)

see you at populace, with my little flaggy thingies...
chris