[Northkeep] Two Troll/Gate slots have re-opened!!

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 11:55:47 PDT 2003

Greetings to the Greatest Barony in the Known World!!

After Populace last night (and the realization of a
scheduling error) we now have NO ONE signed up to work
Troll/Gate from 6PM to 8PM on Friday! I really need to
volunteers to take those shifts *PLEASE*!!

Also-- I know that there are a bunch of people out
there who wanted feast, but didn't get their
reservation in on time-- I have the perfect solution
for you-- BE A SERVER!! Lady Lynn will feed you for
FREE!!! We are really needing a lot of servers for
this feast as it is nearly twice the size of a normal
feast.

Thank you all for your help!
Zahava