[Northkeep] Two Troll/Gate slots have re-opened!!

myangelmorgan at juno.com myangelmorgan at juno.com
Tue Apr 29 13:21:22 PDT 2003

I could volunteer if someone could help keep my 2 kids out of trouble... and I haven't already committed to too many other things. I think I signed about 6 or more sheets last night, including Friday set-up. If set-up is done by then, or they can spare me, I would be happy to help Troll. Maybe I can get the kids to help, too... get them in the spirit of things, you know.

Chris (of Northkeep)
(my phone # is on several of those sign-up sheets from last night if you need it... or just grab me if you see me there)