[Northkeep] Fire question

Montega Blackdragon montega_blackdragon at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 29 16:42:03 PDT 2003

Intellicast forcasting says we have clear skies Fri, Sat and rain late on
Sunday with highs of about 75!


>From: "Herndon, Darin" <DHerndon at bswintl.com>
>Reply-To: northkeep at ansteorra.org
>To: <northkeep at ansteorra.org>
>Subject: RE: [Northkeep] Fire question
>Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 13:59:17 -0500
>If it rains this week like forecasted, a burn ban should not be an
>issue. But we will have to verify on Friday, on-site, with the park
>-----Original Message-----
>From: Susan O'Neal [mailto:catmafia at swbell.net]
>Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 12:07 AM
>To: northkeep at ansteorra.org
>Subject: [Northkeep] Fire question
>Was talking to some of the folk from Tahlequah and we were wanting to
>what the status on fires will be.  I checked the event page and it read
>ground fires allowed in the main area with the list field. Ground fires
>welcome in other areas so long as a burn ban is not in effect. ) so just
>checking on burn ban and if this means fires are ok over in the camping
>Northkeep mailing list
>Northkeep at ansteorra.org
>Northkeep mailing list
>Northkeep at ansteorra.org

STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE*

More information about the Northkeep mailing list