[Northkeep] An Open Letter Regarding Crown Tourney

Jerry and Teresa Herring herring at upperspace.net
Wed Apr 30 17:54:33 PDT 2003

Lady Anawyn,
Your words and your grace are so refreshing, and amazing. You do Northkeep
and yourself proud.

Northkeep,
Heed this lady's words, and take them to heart. This weekend is your time to
shine...bring out your smiling faces, your unsurpassed hospitality, bring
your all and show our visiting guest just how wonderful things are in our
fair Barony. It is up to you to find a way to make this weekend special.
Special not only for yourself...but for those who experience it with you.

I do hope to see you ALL this weekend, reveling in the day and the tourney.
Perhaps we can  do more than experience another crown tourney, perhaps we
can share the day with those around us in a display of true honor and
chivalry. Who can say what memories will be born this weekend. It is after
all up to you.

Kindest regards
Laird Ian Dun Gillan