[Northkeep] castallen feast reservations

LRA lra at olpdsl.net
Wed Apr 9 22:56:26 PDT 2003

Oops. my mistake. I see you have CASTELLAN in your header. All I paid
attention to was feast reservations. Silly human; I'll have to start paying
attention. What a dreadful thing to have to become accustomed to doing so
late in life.

Oh well. I hope you got a good laugh out of it anyway.

Lynn

PS. You might want to e-mail Amanda and make sure she got your info as well
I me greedily snapping it up.

Now, to undo the list.