[Northkeep] three questions...

Beth Hansen Beth at stormreaver.net
Thu Apr 10 17:50:26 PDT 2003

I've been thinking about my many options for feastgear, and am really hoping
to find an option that, while moderately affordable, will last for a long
time and that I can set a place at a table in the presence of Royalty that i
needn't be embarassed by. I know that may sound goofy, but... I want
something that looks _nice_... that my beloved can be proud of, too. :-)

We have a couple of wooden bowls, but it doesn't doesn't say, 'Court Feast'.

Reading back, I hope this doesn't sound snobby or anything... I just want to
do things _right_ for his first event. And I know its silly to think of
placesettings, since that's not generally something guys give a darn about
("plates? what? huh? Pass the biscuits!")... but ...  still...

:-)

zubeydah