[Northkeep] HELP!!!!

Montega Blackdragon montega_blackdragon at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 11 13:56:43 PDT 2003

Yes, that is true.. it does provide a rather... errm.. odd aroma. I've done
this since I was a kid (my father made us have odd hobbies) and even the
cats walked around with funny looks on their faces. If you don't have a shed
you will be prompted to quickly build one or face being booted out by the
spouse. Oh, and by the way... speaking of pets... keep that alum well away
from dogs and cats, it will kill them.

Montega