[Northkeep] Mini Tourney/Fighter Practice Thanks!

Robert Stewart skerritheviking at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 13 20:39:12 PDT 2003

Brain cramp, I am tired.  Randel bruised my waist, you did not kind lady.  And thank you for doing the kitchen after the feast!

Montega Blackdragon <montega_blackdragon at hotmail.com> wrote:Had a great time today and wanted to say thanks to you both for opening your
home to us. The food was great and the bread was excellent! See you soon!

Montega

Lord Skerri Valtorsson, Esq.
Incipientalmost Canton of Chemin Noir
Barony of Northkeep
Kingdom of Ansteorra

Praise no sword before wet, no ale before drunk, nor ice before crossed