[Northkeep] research help request

Keith Duke KDUKE at fwmurphy.com
Fri Apr 18 14:11:53 PDT 2003

Hmmm...

Mayhap Master Glendour can be of assistance... He's always been very helpful
to me: www.talonarmory.com is the website & he has an email address there...

Otherwise, there is a guy who will be here in October for the Wannamaker
arms show who has some *amazing* books (unfortunately at *amazing* prices as
well) on armor and weapons...

You might try our own local Tristan as well...

Piotr