[Northkeep] a question about charter coloring...

Tamberlin tamberlinofnk at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 20 17:09:37 PDT 2003

I believe the pooblem the sable scroll was bringing up
was that she has had a couple of people paint things
like sable cranes (or "black" cranes) other colors.
While the idea of mixing yellow's and gold does bring
up some interesting discussion, I don't see how there
would be a problem at kingdom level.  I personally
tend to go with either yellow or gold and not both.

Tamberlin