[Northkeep] Directions to Crown for us newbees

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 14:04:35 PDT 2003

I am comming from exactly the same place... 11th and
Delaware--- I'm going to take the Broken Arrow
Expressway going East (from behind the Albertson's).
Just after Broken Arrow, HWY 51 will split from the
Turnpike, stay on HWY 51 towards Wagoner. Continue on
HWY 51 through Wagoner, keeping in mind that on the
east side of town the highway will make a right turn
(it will be part of city streets there) so watch for
the signs. Sequoyah State park will be 8 miles out of
Wagoner on HWY 51.

Once you turn off 51 into the park, take your very
first right turn to get to the group camp. You will
see the ranger's house and then drive thru a gate (you
will then be looking at Troll)

Zahava
--- Sally Stewart <ladyannisatteroseberry at yahoo.com>