[Northkeep] Thanks Re;OT Shoe Help

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 1 14:17:50 PDT 2003

   Thanks to all of you who had suggestions for me. I
will call ahead to check on theitr supply in the store
at the Casual Male: Big & Tall, and may check out
another location while I'm up there. I have purchased
a couple of light weight water resitant jackets there
before.
   There is also that excellent Mongolian
grill/Chinese buffet place there close by.
   I plan on coming up tomorrow morning, so please no
one faint outright if I show up for fighter practice;
10 a-m start time Woodward park 21 and Peoria still?

Thanks Again,
Valstarr