[Northkeep] rapier practice canceled sat, info for tues

Anne Brewer anaka_ravenna at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 2 07:44:34 PDT 2003

Hello all,
      Just to let you know, I am calling sat practice this morning. I know it's not actually raining at this moment but it rained nonstop all night and the ground is completly sodden. I don't want to be resposible for someone ruining thier knees or ankles.
     But the good news is that we have procured the space in the downtown library for tuesday practices until the hotest weather is past. We have the Auditorium(which is capeted) inside the library from 5:30 until 9:00, and we must put everything(the chairs mainly) back the way it was when we leave. Come early to see sidesword demos, youth practice is officially 6:00~7:00, and adult is officially 7:00~8:00. I technically get off work at 7, but if I bring work with me(and little Aaron is faily portable) I can be there early and I will try to be.
Anaka