[Northkeep] ARCHERY ??

Derek Wilson Derek.Wilson at DTAG.Com
Mon Aug 4 09:17:38 PDT 2003

Ld. Blackmoon,

Still have archers......just that the archery marshall (Me) is too bound to
his desk at work. But here are some of the answers you seek.

No email list right now although there is a "house/company" forming.

No Deputies ( this is a problem I need a deputy that is qualified to run a
range.)

I still have all the Osage Orange and it is seasoning out quite well but not
quite ready to stave out yet.

Diethelm Waltorfer

  _____