[Northkeep] Demo wed

Meryn butrflykyssis at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 4 12:50:24 PDT 2003

can any1 tell me where the demo wednesday is sposed to
be at? Galiwyn is off at pennsic, and I hadnt gotten
the email he was goin to send to me wyth all the
info... thx in advace :) slainte! ~*Muirenn*~ <meryn>

need the class list/schedule if possible, and if any1
knows the contact name for when we show up, it would
help.  (I know that it is Wed, Aug 6 from 9-3, and
that there r 4 classes to be taught)  but thats about
it.. and have a cpl ppl interested in goin & helping
out. :)